align box align box

Choosing your Solicitor / Conveyancer

For all House Purchases and Re-mortgages, the Society will require you to instruct a Solicitor / Conveyancer.

You can instruct a Solicitor / Conveyancer through our partner Legal Marketing Services Ltd (LMS). LMS manage a nationwide panel of accredited Solicitors / Conveyancers and through the Society’s partnership we can provide your Client(s) with a quick quotation.

If you wish to use the services of your own Solicitor / Conveyancer, they can apply to the Chorley panel, subject to meeting the societies criteria. This process is managed by LMS on behalf of the society.


The Society operates an open solicitor's panel in collaboration with its legal services partner, Legal Marketing Services Ltd (LMS). There are two conveyancing options:

Option 1) The Society can appoint a solicitor on your behalf using LMS, to handle your conveyancing and act for the Society. If you select this option we will arrange a quote for you.

Option 2) You can appoint your own solicitor to handle your conveyancing and act for the Society. To meet our panel requirements your solicitor must be registered with the Law Society or Council of Licensed Conveyancers, have a minimum of 4 partners and also have professional indemnity insurance in place to the value of £2,000,000

To check who is on our panel of solicitors click here to search